A Syrian Family Finds Acceptance for their Disabled Children through Canadian Resettlement UNHCR, 04/23/2017 Thanks to the warm welcome and 24-hour care provided by a group of YMCA volunteers in [...]
Read what is in the news about refugees in Alberta, and keep up on important updates from the federal government.
- RT @ccrweb : This June support our work to stand with all #refugees. It's time to lead. Again. Always #cdnrfg #GivingChallengeCA https://t.c… 17 hours ago
- RT @RSTP_ca : Settlement workers, have you read our #Settlement Worker's #Guide? Find helpful info on #cdnrfg sponsorship: https://t.co/V8rq… 19 hours ago
- RT @RSTP_ca : Thanks to @AAISAconnection for a great presentation on Syrian refugee resettlement in #AB. Interested? See report: https://t.c… 19 hours ago
- Newcomers helping #newcomers: Canada's 1st Syrian community centre opens its doors https://t.co/jeckWkvq0y #cdnrfg… https://t.co/O2qpShxi0g 1 day ago
- Following the most recent post on the #AAISABlog...check out #RefugeeAlberta for ways to help #refugees:… https://t.co/z6fa2P1M2l 2 days ago
- Not everyone is in a position to #sponsor or help sponsor #refugees...so here are few more ideas:… https://t.co/olslarUCcn 2 days ago